What It Is
Who It's For
All Skin Types
What It Is
An upgrade on our refreshing fan-favorite, this oil-free gel-cream moisturizer with exclusive aloe bio-ferment and hyaluronic acid penetrates deep into skin’s surface—for hydration that goes over 10 layers deep* and lasts for 100 hours, even after washing your face.
What It Does
Lightweight oil-free formula provides hydration that goes over 10 layers deep.* Delivers a 174% immediate moisture boost and keeps skin hydrated for 100 hours. This advanced dual-action hydrator with Auto-Replenishing Technology helps skin create its own internal water source to continually rehydrate itself, then locks in moisture for an endlessly plump, healthy-looking glow.
After one use:
• Boosts moisture by +174%.
• Provides 100 hours of hydration.
• Provides a smooth canvas for makeup application.
• Same lightweight, addictive, oil-free gel-cream texture.
After one week:
• 99% of women said skin felt deeply hydrated.**
• 95% of women said skin looked plump.**
• 91% of women said skin looked glowing.**
• 98% of women said skin felt more resilient.**
• 95% of women said skin felt healthier.**
Into skin’s surface; in vitro testing after 30 minutes.
**Consumer testing on 110 women.
• Aloe bio-ferment: Made of lactobacillus, activated aloe water, and responsibly-sourced and certified organic aloe extract powder, this exclusive nutrient-rich ingredient helps skin retain moisture. One of the benefits of the fermentation process is that it breaks large molecules into smaller sizes so they are better absorbed into skin. Helps plump skin for a smoother appearance.
• Hyaluronic acid: This moisture-binding ingredient helps create a “moisture reservoir” for ideal hydration. Our formula is expertly blended with two different molecular weights of hyaluronic acid.
• Activated aloe water: Pure water is infused with aloe barbadensis leaf extract, then supercharged to hold both positive and negative ionic charges which helps skin absorb moisture more easily.
• Auto-Replenishing Technology: Using activated aloe water and caffeine, it helps trigger skin’s own rehydration system.
How To Use
• Use morning and night on clean skin, or use over makeup as a dewy highlighter.
• More ways to use this multitasker: as a 5-minute mask, cuticle treatment, frizz smoother, or dry spot fix for knees and elbows.
What else is this product free of?
Alcohol, oil, fragrance.
Our Clinique Clean Philosophy
Our formulas: No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.
Our packaging: Now in more sustainable packaging. 30ml, 50ml, and 75ml are packed in recyclable glass jars. 15ml jar is made with a minimum of 40% post-consumer recycled material.
• What is PCR? PCR stands for “Post-Consumer Recycled.” PCR plastic is recycled plastic; using PCR enables us to reduce the creation of new plastic waste.
• How to recycle: The glass jars are recyclable. Remove the cap, then rinse the jar and place in a recycling bin.