What It Is
Who It's For
Available in 2 skin-typed formulas.
• Skin Types 1 & 2 for Very Dry to Dry Combination Skin. Creamy formula. With purple cap.
• Skin Types 3 & 4 for Combination Oily to Oily Skin. Lightweight milky-liquid formula. With pink cap.
What It Is
Dual-usage micellar milk cleanses and removes makeup in one easy step.
What It Does
Cleanses skin of pollution and impurities and removes face, lip and eye makeup in one comforting yet refreshing step. Appropriate for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. Non-acnegenic.
Formulated with glycerine, vitamin E, and algae extract for a softer, more conditioning cleanse.
Our Clinique Clean Philosophy
Our formulas: No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.
Our packaging: Bottle is 96% plant-derived plastic. Cap is 25% post-consumer recycled material.
• What does plant-derived plastic mean? It's made from an agricultural byproduct of processing sugarcane that would otherwise be discarded.
• What does post-consumer recycled (PCR) material mean? It’s a material (such as a plastic water bottle) that's already been used and would otherwise have been thrown away. This reduces the creation of new plastic waste.
• How to recycle: This bottle is widely recyclable. Rinse the bottle, reattach the cap, then place in a recycling bin.
What else is this product free of?
SLS, synthetic colors.
How To Use
• Gently massage over dry face, lips and eyes.
• Tissue or rinse off.